USED Navy NWU Type III Uniform Pant
The Type III Trouser have a button front and a sewn in blousing strap. The trouser should be worn squarely on the waist and with1 ¼” cotton or nylon or 1 ¾” rigger belt. When the trousers not bloused the trouser leg length should not extend below bottom of boot heel (should not touch deck). Trousers should be bloused using blousing straps. When the trousers are bloused, the blousing should cover top three rows of boot eyelets.
- The trouser should fit squarely on waist and worn with1 ¼” cotton or nylon or 1 ¾” rigger belt
- Made of 50% Nylon/50% Ripstop
- Machine wash with a mild detergent and tumble dry on medium heat
- No ironing required
- Dryer sheets and fabric softeners are not recommended
- Proudly made in the U.S.A by Defense Logistic Agency
- Reference Navy NAVADMIN 174/16
NOTICE: Used Military Surplus items are non-returnable.